[pct-l] Re: JMT Patches

Stephen,

<<  Does anybody know where I can get John Muir Trail patches?  >>

I managed last year to find one attached to a baseball-type hat at the
Fishing / Video Store in Lone Pine, CA. I don't know if they had "just the
JMT patches" or not.

The other place to try is my ole buddy, Butch Wiggs at the Vermilion Valley
Resort. His email address is      VVR@EdisonLake.com

If he doesn't have the patches, check out his JMT Through-Hiker tee shirts.
Heck, check out those tee shirts anyway. You won't find a better design.

Charlie