[pct-l] hello everyone!!

hello everyone, my name is ryman curtis-mclane ("harpua" ga-me 96) and
i am thinking about hiking the california section of the pct this
summer, however i can't start until may 20.  i realize this is fairly
late to be starting from mexico, and potentially dangerous considering
the exterme heat and lack of water.....but, with a big snow winter i
am wondering if this might be possible .  does anyone have current
trail conditions or information that would help me determine whether
or not i would be wise to start at such a late date this year.
thanks, and good luck to everyone starting at the end of this month!

-harpua