[pct-l] Alan Young - Maps

Alan,
   I tracked down the information you would need and sent mail via your AOL
address Thursday afternoon. Friday morning I received an AOL transient
failure message,
reporting that the server couldn't contact that address for several hours. I
followed this with a message using the PCT-L posting address, mentioning If
need be I can send the information again. This morning (Monday) that message
was returned as an error. Please let me know if you received the contact
information or need it sent again.

Sincerely,
Ken Marlow