Re: [pct-l] Border Patrols

In a message dated 97-02-13 19:09:58 EST, David Craft wrote:

 << Our local daily,  "The News and Fish Wrap"  had a AP story on illegal
immigrants now crossing into California in the mountains further east.  The
story mentioned Campo and how many immigrants were dying of exposure in the
area.   I have
seen  "warnings"  around about getting a good days hike away from the border
before stopping and not going alone.  Any comments? >>

David,

My advice is "take their advice and hike WITH someone."

Been there, done that !
Charlie