[pct-l] Volume 1 Screw Up!

Hey all,
A few weeks ago during one of my anal bouts with planning for the summer's
hike, I discovered an interesting twist to the California guidebook, for
sections O and P, Burney Falls--Castle Crags--Etna summit. In the begining of
each section, where they have the overview map, they're swapped. So before
all you thruhikers go cutting and tearing away, switch the maps first!
Respectively it's pages 424 and 446. I've contacted Wilderness Press and the
PCTA about it already so thought i'd pass it along to those who could really
use this info!
Happy Planning!
Jeremy
Seattle