[pct-l] Border Patrols

Our local daily,  "The News and Fish Wrap"  had a AP story on illegal
immigrants
now crossing in to California in the mountains further east.  The story
mentioned
Campo and how many immigrants were dying of exposure in the area.   I have
seen
"warnings"  around about getting good days away from the border before
stopping and not going alone.  Any comments?

David Craft
East Coaster,  where we were all once immigrants.