[pct-l] alcohol fuel

You could walk into anyplace that carries car supplies and probably
find HEET. I live in Lancaster, just down the road fom Mojave, and I
walk into the auto store in July and buy a few bottles every year.
Why they stock it here, even in winter, is beyond me; not to mention
that the clerk never bats an eye selling me two dusty bottles of it
in July.

Kevin Corcoran