[pct-l] What pack are you using

I used the Starlite last year for a month starting from Campo.  My base
weight was approx 12 pounds.  I had 30-35 pounds in it on the heavy
stretches with lots of water. I carried up to 7 quarts at times - although
that was overkill most of the time because last year was so wet in SoCal.
Very comfortable at that weight.  I had some problems with the straps
coming loose after a couple weeks of hiking.  Ron Moak completely replaced
my pack.

I will take it again this year for the rest of the way to Manning Park.

Lobo