[pct-l] software for DVD slideshows

I also have it and love it...  a new version (upgrade) just came out recently
(3.2.4 for Windows XP; there is also a Mac OS X version, now at Vers. 3.3.1)...
Version 4 is now in beta testing, and it 'should' be much better, faster, and will
include it's own DVD compiler/encoder...
BTW, Weathercarrot's "PCT 2004" DVD used Photo to Movie - and after seeing his
DVD, I had to get it...
Have fun and...  Happy trails!!!