[pct-l] Re: Gear Presentation Presenter Protection

cmkudija@earthlink.net <mailto:cmkudija@earthlink.net> writes:

    Just make sure you tell your facilitator and hall monitor to be on
    alert for fainting spells, sub-high-altitude sickness, palpitations,
    inappropriate
    sweating, chills, fever, spontaneous bone fracture or limb
    dislocation, and report all incidents to L-Rod, Trailfest Committee
    Chair Supreme!  :)

    and unless I'm otherwise occupied, I'm bringing myself and the 12"
    stainless steel rod in my right tibia along to your session!

Christine,

That would be a TITANIUM rod, thank you very much. Always thinking ultralight, even in surgery!!

See you Saturday. Unless I can't get through the metal detector.

--
Mike Maurer