[pct-l] Re: Wearing Your Sleeping System, Campy Fashions, & Trail Fest

_reinholdmetzger@cox.net_ (mailto:reinholdmetzger@cox.net)   writes:

I CANT  WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS ON THE TRAIL WITH THE ANKLE LENGTH OVERCOATS
AND  ALL.
KEEP ME POSTED WHEN & WHERE YOU GUYS WILL BE HIKING SO I CAN TAKE  YOUR
PICTURES & GET YOUR AUTOGRAPHS.
That is an excellent idea, only why  wait?  You can do it next weekend at the
PCTA Trail Fest.

After my Heated Stone Therapy,  Roman Rosemary Scrub, and Gentleman's Nail
Grooming at the Mission Inn Kelly's  Spa, I will probably prance out in my
sleeping bag black silk long johns and  pink fluffy ducky/bunny camp slippers for
signing autographs and have my picture  taken with battle harden backpackers.
My mountainmen/women buddies of  former and future trail campaigns.  I will
get my tanning booth cook  up done prior to the spa treatment, so the pictures
will come out cool and I  will look like an experienced thru hiker.  You know,
the look of NoBo thru  hikers coming into KM after 200 miles of tough
campaigning across desert and  foot hills in SoCal.  Neat.

I remember years ago there was a  wrestler named Gorgeous George.  I think I
will change my trail name to  Gorgeous Switchback.

Cheers, Gorgeous  Switchback
Camp Dandy & Trail Town Salon  Patron