  From: Hiker97@aol.com
  To: reinholdmetzger@cox.net ; patch@aidshike.org ; verber@gmail.com
  Cc: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net ; carolbruno@cox.net ; laura629@hotmail.com ; PCT@DelNorteResort.Com
  Sent: Saturday, March 25, 2006 1:23 AM
  Subject: Re: Wearing Your Sleeping System, Campy Fashions, & Trail Fest

  reinholdmetzger@cox.net writes:
    I CANT WAIT TO MEET YOU GUYS ON THE TRAIL WITH THE ANKLE LENGTH OVERCOATS
    AND ALL.
    KEEP ME POSTED WHEN & WHERE YOU GUYS WILL BE HIKING SO I CAN TAKE YOUR
    PICTURES & GET YOUR AUTOGRAPHS.
  That is an excellent idea, only why wait?  You can do it next weekend at the PCTA Trail Fest.

  After my Heated Stone Therapy, Roman Rosemary Scrub, and Gentleman's Nail Grooming at the Mission Inn Kelly's Spa, I will probably prance out in my sleeping bag black silk long johns and pink fluffy ducky/bunny camp slippers for signing autographs and have my picture taken with battle harden backpackers.  My mountainmen/women buddies of former and future trail campaigns.  I will get my tanning booth cook up done prior to the spa treatment, so the pictures will come out cool and I will look like an experienced thru hiker.  You know, the look of NoBo thru hikers coming into KM after 200 miles of tough campaigning across desert and foot hills in SoCal.  Neat.

  I remember years ago there was a wrestler named Gorgeous George.  I think I will change my trail name to Gorgeous Switchback.

  Cheers, Gorgeous Switchback
  Camp Dandy & Trail Town Salon Patron