[pct-l] Was: Looking for Photos - Now: Create the ultimate PCT website

On 23/03/2006, at 1:07 PM, Mike Saenz wrote:

> This could be BIG. Now if only someone who knows how to do this
> steps up
> and gets this going...

I'd love to be involved but I don't have the web programming know-how
to do anything as cool as it should be. I'm going to see what I can
do about Google Earth Placemarks. I'll start with what I know, the
TMB and if that gets well received I'll copy the format for a PCT
one. At which point I'll be asking for lots of image and their
approximate lat/longs. Everyone records those right?

~Craig