[pct-l] TOPO! on Mac

I have old National Geographic TOPO! California series topo map. My
version is for Windows 95, 98, 2000, NT, and ME.

But NO software for Mac OSX! I went to the TOPO! website and downloaded
the upgrade OSX version but can't get it to run. Anyone else solved
this?  Please contact me off-list. I've tried TOPO! tech support; got
prompt response which didn't help at all so I emailed back for more
info. Does anyone have the PC to Mac conversion disk?

Also, does anyone know is National Geographic still selling developing &
promoting TOPO!? maybe so per the web site.
--

Tortoise