  From: Bighummel@aol.com
  To: reinholdmetzger@cox.net ; cmkudija@earthlink.net ; kdpo@gottawalk.com ; pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net ; ari.mckeown@gmail.com
  Cc: Hiker97@aol.com
  Sent: Wednesday, March 22, 2006 9:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

  Ostriches!!!
  They lay eggs, HUGE ones!
  They are big enough to carry your pack without any problem.
  They can cover 20 miles in a day without breaking a sweat.
  They are as warm as another human being when snuggled up against you.
  They will kick the $hit out of any bear that comes by.

  Now, all I have to figure out is how to re-inflate my chest when he kicks it in the first time that I try to put a pack on him!!!

  Greg

  (this thread has to be nominated for some of THE best humour this list has ever seen!)