[pct-l] NEW REVOLUTIONARY ULTRA LIGHT CONCEPT

Ostriches!!!
They lay eggs, HUGE ones!
They are big enough to carry your pack without any problem.
They can cover 20 miles in a day without breaking a sweat.
They are as warm as another human being when snuggled up against you.
They will kick the $hit out of any bear that comes by.

Now, all I have to figure out is how to re-inflate my chest when he kicks it
in the first time that I try to put a pack on him!!!

Greg

(this thread has to be nominated for some of THE best humour this list has
ever seen!)