[pct-l] Yaktrax, Camp 6 point and 2 lb pack

I have heard reports of Yaktrax coming off the shoes, seems like someone lost one or both on Baden Powell a couple of years ago.

  Camp 6 point looked good so I bought a pair but they don't fit my size 12 shoes (I have since heard only smaller than size 10 men's). One size DOESN'T fit all.

  I bought a Granite Gear Vapor Trail (2 lbs) for the PCT this year. So far have only used it on day hikes to try it out but it is very comfortable. Will be doing some multi day hikes soon in the S. Cal. mtns. at full weight to see how it works.

  Temps in the high 60s are forecast for the next couple of days!

  Vic

  Check out my new blog for current events and my PCT hike info:
  http://360.yahoo.com/vichansonperu

  Check out my blog for photos and stories of my adventures in Peru:
http://spaces.msn.com/members/vichanson/

 Yahoo! Mail