[pct-l] Looking for Photos

I'm starting to put together pct2007.org (don't bother looking there
is nothing there yet) and I think some photos of the trail would be
suitable. But I haven't done  it yet so I don't have any of my own.
What I plan to do is get a bunch of photos from the entire length and
make a montage out of them to go behind across the top of the page.
The montage would be hosted from my server of course. I've seen a few
of my pics 'borrowed' and being used directly from my server, without
anyone ever bothering to ask, so every now and again I swap them to
something random (witness the horror that is http://groups.msn.com/
awarenessofthewolves/unclaimedpack2.msnw).

Anyway, I thought I'd do the right thing and ask for volunteers who
wouldn't mind me using their photos to make my site graphics, drop me
a line if you're up for it.

~Craig