[pct-l] Tell it on the mountain - New Trailer

Was just sent the link for the new trailer this
morning for "Tell it on the mountain"(Thanks Terry!).
Not sure if someone else has mentioned it or not, but
it is very much worth checking out. Previously they
interviewed Billy Goat.

If you've watched "Still walking", a few familiar
faces!

I am not kidding: I was starting to get a little
choked up at work watching it. Just want to yell out
"I'M BACK ON A TRAIL IN COUPLE OF

Little videos like this help the spirit for sure!

http://www.tellitonthemountain.com/media.html

--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com