[pct-l] water in Calif. Section E

I'd guess Tylerhorse should have water, based on Mindreader's hike there
last month and the rain we're getting.

I've heard nothing about when the faucet at Cottonwood might be turned on.
The aqueduct is there to pipe water to Los Angeles, and they shut the
aqueduct down in the winter for maintenance. Maybe someone has newer info
(hint, BH).

The Red Rock Tank has been reliable in the past, but the tank at Burnt Peak
5 miles south has been locked the last few years. Hopefully this isn't a
trend.

I've never heard of anyone using the guzzler near Red Rock, but added it
after my hike as an option. It would probably be stagnant so a filter would
be a good idea.

Those hiking early season might consider posting a note here (or to me
direct) about the water you find and I'll update the website. The hikers
after you thank you!

AsABat
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater