[pct-l] digital trail cameras

losthiker,

Your photographs are wonderful. Thanks for sharing...

I just got the new A700, and am eager to take some pics with it on the trail. My other cameras use battery packs, so I switched to something lighter (8 oz) that takes AA batteries.

I like the 6x optical and 800 ISO capabilities of this new camera.

Reality