[pct-l] water in Calif. Section E

Hello all,

I'll be on the PCT next week (Lake Hughes to Oak Creek
Canyon) and was wondering if anyone had current info
on water in this stretch (California Section E).  I've
regularly checked AsABat's southern California water
site, but was wondering if someone has more current
info.  In particular, I'm curious about the Red Rock
Water Tank (500.3+) and nearby Guzzler (500.4+), the
faucet at Cottonwoood Creek (532.4), and at Tylerhorse
Canyon (539.0).  Any info would be greatly
appreciated.

Please feel free to respond offlist.

Thanks,

-- Moondancer (idmoondancer@yahoo.com)