[pct-l] San Felipe Hills/San Diego Section

I went for a long run in the San Felipe Hills on Friday March 17th. Weather
was cool and cloudy all day long(mid-high 40s). The trail was really
quiet(only saw 2 people) and in great shape, never had an issue following
the trail. I made it about 11.5miles in, short of the third gate, and saw no
water anywhere. There were two tiny snow patches approx 10miles in, but they
won't last. I didn't see any water flowing underneith highway 78 at Scissor
crossing.
On Friday the snow in the Lagunas and around Granite Peak was down to around
4000-4500ft with solid coverage at 5000ft. The snow looked to start a little
higher up on Combs Peak, but still pretty good coverage. We also just hand
another cold front come through the San Diego area, which dropped an inch or
so of rain in the main city(even hailed for 25min last night Sat 18th). This
all means we got more snow in the Lagunas and Combs Peak sections of the
PCT, maybe even a little in the San Felipes. I plan on heading back there
next Friday, so I'll let everyone know how it looks, and try to remember to
bring my camera. Happy hiking to all.
Eric