[pct-l] Amazing section hikers that we met in 2005

I knew I wasn't the only one, because each person that I've spoken to about
those journals had the same reaction. A lot more can be said about this
confused soul. But I'll just leave it at "immature." Anyone listening will
pick that up.

His audio journal would have been so much more interesting if he didn't
ramble on about other hikers in such a negative way. The journal just got
worse (more depressing and full of insults) as it got further into the hike.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that he considered JMT hikers completely inept.

Anyway, I hope he's changed his opinions and outlook on life by now.