[pct-l] Solo Woes

Hey Scott -

I really appreciate you taking the time to stop and expound on the complex
emotions that can arise from solo-hiking.  You're helping me to see what I
can (and can't) do.  I relish in the notion of solitude and know that there
have only been a handful of times in my life during which I can say I've
been alone for more than a few hours.

Oh, and to the notion of being confused or irritated - sorry bud instead you
put a smile on my face first thing in the mornin'

- Mule