[pct-l] Muscle cramps, reprise

Thanks, Bill!

Seems the theory hasn't changed much in the last 28 years since I graduated
college!  All we knew was to drink more water and carry "salt pills."   As a
Paramedic later on I realized the important balance between balanced
hydration, sodium, potassium, and calcium.  Too much and too little can  kill you.
Cramps are just a warning sign.

I put this thread up on the List to see if science had discovered a better
solution since "back then."  Looks like the "solution" (pun intended) is  still
the same.

Semper Fi, my friend!  (My brother and my son are Marines.)

Mtnned