[pct-l] UPDATED SNOQUALMIE PASS RESUPPLY

Not feeling quite so sure of what I posted prior about the resupply at
Snoqualmie Pass. I went a little further and found out the following:

The Summit Lodge at Snoqualmie Pass will hold a resupply for you providing
there is a reservation booked at the same time.

Boxes for the Summit Lodge must be sent VIA United Parcel Service.  He said
if there was no evidence of a reservation then they would probably abandon
the box

or something to that effect.  He would not really say what would happen to
the Box.

If you send it to the Post Office at Snoqualmie Pass - To General Delivery,
Snoqualmie Pass 98068  Noted your name PCT Hiker and estimated arrival date,
he will

Hold it for two weeks.  The Post Office is in the Gas station and the
residents all have P.O. Boxes.  He brings the mail and boxes up from the
North Bend Post Office

But here is the hitch.  THE WINDOW TO PICK UP PARCELS IS ONLY OPEN   MON-SAT
FROM 10 TO 12 A.M.

Cheers.

Marge (the old gal)