[pct-l] Re: The Trail Con

"real life" is not really that much different than "trail life".

there are good people around willing and helping others;
there are cons (although probably very few)
and also the bad ones.

I work on changing the world with every little bit i do --
whether it is helping some one out;
picking up some litter; or
spreading some knowledge.

Tortoise