[pct-l] A16 - PCTA - How to hike the PCT Talk in Torrance, CA

Thank you to all who have offered to help give these "How to hike the PCT"
talks.

There remains just one talk at the Torrance store on April 5th that I do not
have a presenter for.  Anyone in the south bay area that can take this on?

BTW, the PCTA and Royal Robbins are sponsoring these talks and plan to have a
raffle and give stuff away and the presenter will be giving a short talk
about the PCTA, which I can provide a simple PowerPoint presentation on to make
this simple.

Please contact me offlist if you are interested and can lend a hand in
continuing to extend the public exposure to the PCT.

Best regards,

Greg Hummel
c)909-374-6455