[pct-l] Muscle cramps - Hydration

I have a friend who has horrible muscle cramps that are not necessarily
related to dehydration but from the imbalnce. She finds that drinking 2
packets of Emergen-C as soon as they hit, and then every time they try to
come back, kicks them.

Since my bout with W Nile I've developed this weird dehydration thing that
has landed my in the hospital twice with Saline IV's. It's like the
balancing mechanism shuts off and I dehydrate in just a matter of a day or
so. I'm currently drinking 10 oz of gatorade mixed with 5 oz of water,
(approx measure) daily to keep myself topped up.

I'm worried about this summer when I get warm and am hiking.

Carolyn Eddy
"Sweet Goat Mama"
www.goattracksmagazine.com