[pct-l] Muscle cramps

-----Original Message-----
From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of
enyapjr@adelphia.net
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 2:53 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Cc: Mtnned@aol.com
Subject: [pct-l] Muscle cramps
I was always told that I was not drinking enough water, so I have to stay
hydrated better.  I stopped using tube to the mouth system and would stop
only every hour to take off my pack and get the water bottle out.  Now I
have been told that if I would drink a couple of glasses of water before I
start hiking and then have some good sips every 10 to 15 minutes that this
would help in numerous ways.  So back to the in line filter and bag.

Cheers,
Marge (the old gal)