[pct-l] Yreka Bakery...

I grew up in Yreka (many moons ago!)...  When the Yreka Bakery moved out the old building they had occupied for many years, a coop art gallery took up residence - they called it the... (drum roll buildup) "Yrella Gallery"...  Spelled backwards is Yrella Gallery...

There were many slow days in Yreka, also, back then!  Slow day here in central PA today, too...

And, Squatch, when you are on the PCT at Grider Creek/Seiad Valley, hitch on downriver to Happy Camp...  You can take photos of a Big Foot! (sorry, but it's just a 'statue' - didn't mean to get your hopes up!!)

Hoping to WALK the PCT soon, and then keep going year after year so that I will be STILL WALKING...  (Great trail documentaries!)

Happy trails!!!