[pct-l] Snoqualmie Pass WA Resupply

For your information:

I just talked to the people at Snoqualmie Pass,

First the Best Western is no longer in business there; it is now called the
"The Summit Inn" the person on the phone there had no knowledge of

hikers or hiker boxes.   She told me to phone the man who is in charge of
the Post office which is located in the Gas Station.  His number is

425 434 6688 you have to ask for the person who handles the Post Office as
the gas station attendant answers the phone.

He said that he would be bringing up all the boxes from North Bend P.O.
daily, but they have to have the following information on the boxes.

Your Name

PCT Hiker

Estimated Time of Arrival

Send them to:

General Delivery

Snoqualmie Pass

WA 98068

He said he would hold them for about two weeks and if not picked up he would
then take them back to the North Bend Post Office.

Cheers,

Marge (the old gal)