[pct-l] Section A fatality Saturday

Corte Madera is a peak to the northwest of Lake
Morena, and within sight of Lake Morena.  I climbed it
with the Sierra Club this past fall.  Kicked my butt.
Very steep and over grown trails.  There was a lot of
evidence of illegal activity.  The BP has trip sensors
on the trails, but we did not see BP that day nor
illegals.

There was about 1 foot of snow in the Boulder Oaks
vicinity today.  Did a short hike with my son and his
dog.  Very beautiful but cold and windy.  Maybe this
will make me appreciate the hot desert to come.

Tom KI6ASP (amateur radio)