[pct-l] GPS locators

Now let's see.

We get a big research grant thru some university.

We dart and tranquilize a few thru hikers. Attach radio locater collars
with GPS units inside; the collars would transmit time and location up
to a satellite then relay the signal down to the research station. Then
we could do a great nature show for PBS or Discovery about tracking the
wild thru hikers.

Hmmmm, this sounds like a project for Switchback.

Tortoise