[pct-l] start date?sierras date? - snow in the desert

well put yogi! You're right-- we can't say that often enough. Enjoy your
unsaesonable weather and we shall also. I just heard thunder in San Diego--
exciting!

Well, I don't get to say this very often, so I'll go
for it.............while it's snowing in SoCal, it's a
beautiful 70-degree morning here in KANSAS!!!

yogi
www.pcthandbook.com