[pct-l] start date?sierras date? - snow in the desert

He, he! Yogi, that's fabulous! :)

I had patients today from El Centro(yes we work on weekends...) who were
unable to make their appointment because Interstate 8 was shut down due to
snow!!! I love snow...

The San Diego river runs right behind our medical building. It was very
close to cresting the bank. Not so great for our parking garage...

I LOVE rain...hail...snow... We've had it all today. Life is good.

Siri

snip...