[pct-l] SoCal Snow level

So the San Gabes and San Jacinto and everything in
SoCal have been making up for their lack of snow in
early season?  I guess that's good for the ski
resorts, but not so good for my plans to climb San Jac
and do the Angeles Crest 100 route the week before
TrailFest (the last week of March).  Does anybody have
thoughts on what those hikes would be like, or know of
good websites that describe the snowpack level?

thanks,
the Onion