[pct-l] Website

Jackie,

Now I know who you are!  You stayed with us when Jeff's sister and her family was there.

My response on the weather is purely based on my perception (there is no weather tracking station truly local -- Newhall is the closest but is not really reflective of Agua Dulce).  This year is somewhat wetter than 2003/2004.  Back then, we were still experiencing drought conditions, which were resoundingly ended by last years record rain and snow fall.  It appeared that we were back to the dry conditions, but of late we've been getting some good rain (more due this weekend).  It's impossible to know what's coming next, though.

Hope that helps -- looking forward to seeing you again.

L-Rod