[pct-l] Website

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm working the site you suggested. In Agua Dulce, is this year average, above or below, in terms of water/temps? Do you think this year is noticeably drier than 2003/2004?  I had the pleasure of meeting you and your husband in mid-July 2003 and late June 2004. Strange, though it sounds, I've enjoyed southern Cal. in the summer and am looking forward to a continuous hike from the Mexican border to ...., though maybe not this year, but maybe this year.

Jackie Harris