[pct-l] Re: 2-day PCT-Prep clinc

Hi, Denise!

There's always the possibility, especially if we see you the last day as  you
suggest.  Can you at least do an overnight so we can catch the morning  snow
which is harder and easier on which to practice self arrest skills?

Tell you what, even as I'm writing this I think it will work.  I'm not  sure
how much we can do in so little time, but something is better than nothing
and yet will help you greatly.

What I'd like to do is this: Meet us at the Echo Pass Snowpark parking lot
at 1:00 the day we come out on the weekend we go.  We'll ski or snowshoe in
the mile to Echo Lake, set up a base camp, and go exploring, bag a small summit,
 and learn about snow, ice, creeks, getting water, some details on route
finding  and avalanche awareness, snow camping, and more.

The next morning we'll practice self-arrest skills, drying out and packing
up, have some lunch, then head out.

Does that sound ok?

Mtnned