[pct-l] Desert water

AsABat is far too modest. So here is his link again placed AT THE TOP.

www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater

In my opinion, he has the most valuable PCT resource on the web, status of
water in the desert! (Even if he does have water caches in there! ;)

Scott

<<<<<<<
I struggled with whether or not to include water caches on the PCT Water
Reports website. The general consensus was hikers want to know what is
available and most wanted it included, so I've done so - mostly in case
someone is desperately low on water. I have tried to include only those
caches that are shown to be maintained with some regularly (not that they
will always have water). There are a few places where other trail magic is
AsABat
www.4jeffrey.net/pctwater

Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler