[pct-l] Desert water Sec-N

I don't have any local info and don't have contact with the cacher. I do
recall when I hiked that section in 2004 seeing several ponds just off the
trail and wondering why the authors said there was no water. My question was
answer when I saw a large cow wading deep in each pond, grazing on the
pond's vegetation. I suddenly wasn't thirsty at all.

AsABat