[pct-l] Re: so many sections, so little time

That would pretty well correspond to the Tahoe-Yosemite Trail, which has an identity in its own right.  You could look at resources dedicated to that, such as Thomas Winnett's book (called, The Tahoe-Yosemite Trail).  It's 180 miles; for added mileage you could circle the lake on the Tahoe Rim Trail, 165 miles.

Shelly