[pct-l] Shoes

Mike, check out the new Pearl Izumi trail shoes.  I've just bought the
"Synchro-Seek" model and wore them at the gym this morning on the elliptical
trainer.  They're light, quite comfortable, and what I particularly like is
the lack of external applique-d leather strips that end up creating pressure
points.   The upper is supportive but gives, and the toe box is quite roomy.
Haven't tried them on the trail - but I like them so far.  Pearl Izumi is a
recent entrant in the trail shoe world - they've made cycling shoes and
other gear for a long time, and were apparently persuaded to make trail
shoes.   So far I like 'em.   Here's a link to the men's model:
http://www.pearlizumi.com/product.php?mode=view&product_id=655&type_id=1&spo
rt_id=1&category_id=7&color_code=740

So good to hear you're up and almost about - :)

Christine "Ceanothus" Kudija
PCT partially '94

www.pcta.org
Join Now!

Never measure the height of a mountain until you have reached its top.  Then
you will know how low it was.
                                                                     Dag
Hammarskjold