[pct-l] Posting question

I think it's a default with many email programs to highlight the message in a
reply post.  I don't have that problem, but if it's visible in the reply
email, just highlight what's not necessary and backspace to delete.

Heh...

Sly

In a message dated 3/4/2006 9:17:44 PM Eastern Standard Time,
reinholdmetzger@cox.net writes:

> How do you post a reply to a message in your bunched messages received
> daily from the mailman without posting all messages in that bunch?

. Can you reply directly to the bunched messages without posting all
messages? If