[pct-l] Re: Cholesterol (was, Caffiene)

Just for the record...cholesterol is only found in foods of animal origin (meat, eggs, dairy).  Coconut oil is high in saturated fat and may be undesirable for that reason (any fat that's solid at room temperature is questionable), but it has no cholesterol.  Actually the typical hiker's diet tends to be low in fats (while on the trail, I mean!), so that might make it more desirable in this case, rather than less so.

Shelly