[pct-l] Re: [pct2006] caffeine

There are also individual serving coffee bags, used like tea bags.  I've only seen Folgers, and the like -- no really good brands, but if you were determined enough you could grind and make your own bags with good beans.  I'd also recommend (because it's so tasty) Trader Joe's Spiced Chai tea -- it's high octane like expresso.

L-Rod