From: Marge Prothman [mailto:marge@prothman.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 1:35 PM
To: Bighummel@aol.com; pct-l@backcountry.net
Cc: reynolds@iLAN.com
Subject: RE: [pct-l] Strider's March 1 Irresponsible First Sierra Entry
Date WAG

Well I really am not into the 'Wags' BUT I really hope that Tom will be at
the ADZ.  At my age I am not sure how many more I can come to and this year
is special as I am bringing the Monk who will thru hike and my daughter
Carol who will hike to Warner Springs with us and then we turn the Monk
loose and drive back to Idaho.

Cheers,
Marge (the old gal)