[pct-l] Re: [pct2006] caffeine

Here's to ultralight caffiene without the frills. I caffeinated in the
afternoon with 2 Excedrins (65 mg caffiene each) after some yummy Tuna &
Ramen.

I know, I know, the evils of aspirin, but geez it takes the edge off.

strong coffee helped me complete my '05 thru-hike.  i changed my
brewing kit several times, finally settling on the lightest solution:
carry coffee ground on the 'turkish' setting (finest grind).  simply
add to boiling water and drink.  can you say rocket fuel?

bearcan't
<<<<
Home       : http://DelNorteResort.Com
PCTSnow : http://DelNorteResort.com/cgi-bin/postHoler